How can we even begin to describe this extraordinary detached villa? The location, the living space, the view or the added plot area with 2 building plots? This stunning home at 134 Achterwillenseweg in Gouda makes our realtor's heart flutter. This exceptional property has been renovated using only high quality and luxurious materials.
This beautiful villa is located opposite "Goudse Hout" nature reserve and a pond. Both guarantee an unobstructed view! The house has 5 bedrooms, a private indoor pool, 2 bathrooms, 2 indoor garages, several terraces, a spacious kitchen and living room. All situated on a beautiful plot with 2 building plots.
Its surprisingly central location in the 'Green Heart' is near a host of amenities including the train station (Goverwelle), shopping, access roads, recreation areas such as "The Reeuwijkse Plassen" lake district and the "Goudse Hout".
- Construction possibilities behind the house for two plots;
- The property was recently almost completely remodeled and renovated;
- Detached, exceptionally spacious villa with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms;
- By the water and opposite "Goudse Hout" nature reserve;
- Rural and unoverlooked location on Achterwillenseweg;
- Residential floor area approx. 407 sqm, plot size of 9,590 sqm;
- Two indoor garages with an automatic overhead door;
- Large driveway with ample parking space for multiple cars;
- Private indoor swimming pool (pool system requires renovation);
- Exterior fully plastered and painted (2022);
- Plot secured with an electric gate with an intercom and camera;
- New uPVC frames installed (2020) with IG++ glazing;
- Underfloor heating and PVC flooring throughout;
- Remeha central heating unit 2x (2020);
- Bordering on Goudse Hout nature reserve, in close proximity to Reeuwijkse Plassen lake district and Steinse Groen;
- Close to amenities including schools, NS train station Goverwelle, Goverwelle shopping center, downtown Gouda and a riding stable.
Ground floor (split-level):
Portico entrance with a double front, accessed via a large front terrace.
Spacious hall with multiple custom-made fitted closets. The hall also includes the meter cupboard (32 fuses/ 8 circuit breakers), modern restroom, laundry room with the fittings for the laundry station, large walk-in coat area and door to the swimming pool.
access from the hall to the 5 spacious bedrooms and bathroom.
The expansive master suite is at the rear, with French doors to the garden/terrace. This stunning, comfortable master suite has it all, including a large walk-in closet and a private luxury bathroom. The bathroom is equipped with a walk-in shower with double taps, a whirlpool bath, wall-mounted toilet and a double vanity.
There are 4 further bedrooms, each luxurious and finished to sleek perfection.
Bathroom 2 is fitted with a walk-in shower and a vanity.
First floor (split-level):
Spacious sitting room on the mezzanine level, at the front of the home, with a tall roof ridge with beamed ceiling, AC and fitted cupboards. Large windows present a breathtaking view of Goudse Hout. French doors open to the adjacent roof deck.
Large hall opening to the kitchen/lounge, living room and French doors to the generous roof deck.
Extremely luxurious kitchen with high-end Siemens appliances and ample cupboard space and soft-close drawers. Roomy kitchen with a chef's island, black cabinets and sand-tone ceramic countertop. The kitchen includes a 5-burner induction cooker (Wifi), range hood, dishwasher, black sink and Quooker tap. Wall unit with a refrigerator (touch. operated), freezer, oven/steam oven, combination microwave, coffee machine and wine refrigerator. Island with room for 3 barstools, ideal for dinner and drinks, French doors open to the partially roofed roof deck at the rear.
Extraordinarily expansive living room, with sleek finishes, a tall roof ridge, beamed ceiling and cozy sitting area with a gas fireplace. The living room offers a fantastic view from the front, side and rear.
Large, indoor pool of approx. 8.95 m x 4.45 m.
The pool system requires renovation.
French doors to the terrace, and access from outside to the attached brick storage area with a loft and separate equipment room.
The plot is secured by an automatic, remote controlled gate (newly installed in 2022). Illuminated driveway too the villa, with excellent parking for multiple cars. Well-tended wrap-around garden with beautiful lawns, trees, a large terrace, connecting double garage. Unobstructed view at the rear, secluded, with abundant greenery and ultimate privacy, with an uninterrupted view of the water and meadows at the rear.
The back portion of the plot is an extremely large parcel of land/meadow, which can be accessed via wooden bridges. Planning permission for this section has been granted for 2 building plots: please consult ruimtelijkeplannen.nl, the real estate agent can also provide more information.
The property is too expansive to describe in a single text, which is why would like to invite you to schedule a viewing with us. It would be our pleasure to show you all the aspects of this home!